Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Nationwide
Grants to USA nonprofits to support organizations that work to prevent the mistreatment of animals. A letter of inquiry must be submitted before applying. The Foundation generally supports programs and projects that support year-round programming and reflect the core mission of the organization.
In addition, the PNC Committee supports projects and programs that:
- Address a need in the community for which there is a demonstrated demand
- Have broad impact or benefit underserved populations
- Have measurable outcomes, a plan for documenting results, and long-term sustainability
- Have diversified income streams and demonstrate effective financial accountability
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Complement rather than duplicate the work of other non-profit organizations
GrantWatch ID#: 181688
501(c)(3) non-profit organizations at the local and regional level are eligible.
The Committee generally does not support:
- General Operating Costs
- Pilot or new programming
- Event, conference, or seminar sponsorships; or entry fees
- Multi-year commitments
- For-profit organizations
- Individuals or private foundations
- Fraternal, political, advocacy, or labor organizations
For more information view the Eligibility Quiz below.
Letters of inquiry should be submitted by May 1. Organizations selected will be invited to submit an application in July for either the August 1 or October 1 deadline.
Applicants interested in applying should first confirm eligibility: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit LOIs to:
email@example.com (include the name of the Trust in the subject line).
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming